24.11.08

Let's Grow Sunflowers




Next time you go to the local supermarket, can you please think of me and get me just one packet of sunflower seeds?
I have test plots in Banrai to plant sunflower from various parts of the world.
You will see pictures of your sunflowers on this blog and I will roast some of your very own sunflower seeds and send them to you.
If you want my address, please leave a message in the comment section.
The pictures above were taken in Tak Fah, Nakorn Sawan province. I went there as part of a business feasibility study on growing sunflowers. What a lovely and delightful sight, but too bad sunflowers don't last very long. There are a great many varieties of sunflowers, and that's why I would like to see how well they grow over here.
Thank you!
.
Photo location: Baan Tak Fah, Nakorn Sawan province

2 comments:

  1. i don't need roasted sunflower seeds-- just more amazing pictures! i'll see if i can find you some.

    ReplyDelete