
I took this picture of bell flowers on the grounds of the International Library at Khao Kor, Petchabun province. Turns out the place wasn't a library at all but rather a small museum of local artefacts. In any case, I love the way these flowers look and since they are called "Dok Rakang", of "Bell Flowers", let's imagine that they are musical bells, so here are a couple of songs that I would like to share with you.
Please click on the links.
"Crazy" by Diana Krall, Willie Nelson, and Elvis Costello.
"Angel Flying too Close to the Ground" by Shelby Lynne and Willie Nelson
Photo location: Khao Kor, Petchabun province
"Crazy" by Diana Krall, Willie Nelson, and Elvis Costello.
"Angel Flying too Close to the Ground" by Shelby Lynne and Willie Nelson
Photo location: Khao Kor, Petchabun province
i once waited on diana krall and elvis costello. they were nice! i just love her voice.
ReplyDelete