17.7.08

Lucky Shot


It's a long drive from Bangkok to the city of Petchabun (450 km), and by the time I arrived it was already early evening, so I didn't dare to venture into the mountains for fear of getting lost and going around in circles in the dark of night.
But camping in the woods and breathing fresh mountain air rather than staying overnight in a hotel room was what I had looked forward to, so I was quite disappointed to have to check into a hotel.
A lovely consolation prize came along, however. My room was on the third floor with a window that opens directly to a view of a golden sunset. Lucky for me, I was in the right place at the right time to take this picture.
When morning came, I headed for the mountains as quickly as I could.

Photo location: Petchabun city, Petchabun province

No comments:

Post a Comment