


It's not everyday that one sees blue sky over normally smog shrouded Bangkok, so when I saw the view from my condominium on the 37th floor this morning, I excitedly ran around snapping pictures from the balcony and windows. It's enough to make me want to stay in the city a few days longer just to appreciate something so delightful and rare.A couple of the pictures show the Chao Phraya river in the distance not too far from where it flows into the Gulf of Thailand. In the top picture, the electric train is reaching Surasak station, a walkable distance from the condo.
The prettiest view is at night when the background is all dark and thousands of lights twinkle.
I have no talent for taking pictures of buildings and other man-made things, so there won't be many of them in this blog unless, of course, I can see beautiful blue sky above.
.
Photo location: Bangrak district, Bangkok
wow. a rarity! cool pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Vanessa. Coconut trees are so photogenic!
ReplyDeleteoh my gravy. i never thought i would see the day! wowee!
ReplyDelete