This is another picture of my backyard in Bang Saphan Noi taken about twenty minutes after sunset. The daily climate pattern is amazingly repetitive with warm to hot afternoons and wonderfully refreshing sea breeze starting around 4 pm and gradually picking up strength, making tall coconut trees like these sway gently back and forth and their fronds flutter. Rain comes at night so when you wake up in the morning everything feels so fresh you automatically want to take a deep breath.I am not a fast driver and get here from Bangkok ( a 400 km trip) in about 6 hours with a couple of rest stops along the way. For years now, I've been saying the same thing to myself when I finally arrive home and get out of the car, "Oh man, it's nice here!".
The photo is dark and small, so to see a much nicer version, please double click on it. If the new photo is too big for your screen, move the horizontal and vertical sidebars around.
.
Photo location: Bang Saphan Noi, Prachuabkhirikan province
No comments:
Post a Comment