8.4.08

Pure Childhood Magic




I was delighted to come across children playing in the sand and surf. It was pure, spontaneous, and innocent childhood magic.
For local children who don't live near the seashore, going to the beach is a special occasion. The family that looks after my property in Bang Saphan Noi consists of Mote, his wife Ying, and their children Nong Kay (age 7) and Nong Baitoey (age 2). They go to the beach only 2 or 3 times a year even though it takes only about 10 minutes to get there by car. This makes every visit to the beach special, especially for the children, and that's where they'll all be over the Songkran holidays.
Photo locations: Top and bottom - Baan Bang Bird --- Middle - Bang Saphan bay, Prachuabkhirikan province.

2 comments:

  1. what lovely pics! i can see why you love it there so much. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rebecca. :-) I am back in Banrai and took more pictures that I'll post when I get back to Bangkok on April 16.

    ReplyDelete